9/08/2008

Arranging your classroom

I found this great tool today. I was surfing around, looking for some great resources, and found this. It's awesome! What's really nice about it is that you don't necessarily have to have purchased items from this supplier, there are generic items in there. It's also nice because, if you do have these items, you can just plug them right in. It really is fabulous.

I am a very visual and logistical thinking person. So, graph paper, actually dimensions, and being able to see what I am doing...FABULOUS!!! That doesn't mean that after I come up with a plan and put it in, as I rearrange things, I will probably find a better way to arrange; but what a great tool to have at hand. I had so much fun playing around here for a long time. I think I ate up half my day just messing around!

No comments: