11/01/2008

And the winners are...


Okay, in a very scientific random number drawing (read: told my husband to give me two numbers when he had no clue what I was doing) it drew from the VAST (read 5) entries into this contest. The good news, we have two winners:

I need Pre K team to email me with your address so I can send you your free book and I need Captain Nick Sparrow to email me your address so I can send you your free book!

Remember there are two book levels (kindergarten and first grade) so the first to email me with their preference will get that preference if you both want the same one; but I'm guessing you will both want different ones.

Thank you for all of you who participated and just know that this is the beginning; I plan on many more contests in the future.

No comments: